I unexpectedly got tagged by Currawong. I don’t think there’s much point in these memes, but I’m happy to give it a try. Here’s the rules:
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Well, what can I say.
- I greatly enjoyed building the technical framework to host a blog.
- While I have strong opinions and a great desire to share them through this web log, I have almost a fear of posting them. (Hence the feebleness of this site, and the length of time it took to post this).
- I find it much easier to communicate with text then I do with speech, especially in social situations.
- I have been learning foil for more than 10 years.
- I collect comic books. My favourite artists are Frank Cho and Budd Root.
- I think the likelihood of any deities existing to be extremely low.
- I love reading books and watching documentaries on science history.
- I lived in Poland for three years growing up.
Now, the meme dies. The people I know I’d be comfortable inflicting with this don’t have web logs.